Our main aim is to promote the wellbeing of our patients and provide high-quality care and service at all times. To do this, it is essential that we listen to you and do all we can to meet your needs.
That is why we have created a patient participation group, which is open to everyone registered with us. It is your opportunity to influence and achieve real change through working with others to ensure what we provide is what you want and need.
- Ensures real, open communication between patients and the practice
- Discusses patients’ needs during the development of practice systems
- Supports the practice to achieve its health promotion targets
- Reviews and, where appropriate, provides advice and recommendations on the practice patient survey
- Ensures the needs and interests of all patient groups are considered, including those with specific conditions, those with a disability, ethnic minorities and migrant workers
- Helps the PPG Staff Team with fundraising events
With the help of your views and opinions, we are trying to better and improve the service we provide to best suit your needs.
We are always looking for new members to join. Even if you don’t want to attend our meetings, but still want to have your views shared via email, you can join and become a virtual member. All your suggestions are appreciated. Please find a contact form to join our PPG here.